Join MediPharm Labs! Share our passion and our mission. Our company offers rewarding opportunities for prospective employees and we are always looking for talented people who are interested in challenging work and continuous learning. We have a highly engaged workforce; everyone’s experience is valued. Our focus is on producing the highest quality cannabis oil and concentrates from MediPharm Labs facilities in Barrie, Ontario, Canada and Wonthaggi, Victoria, Australia.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Based in Barrie
Job Summary: The Production Support role works as part of a team responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the production equipment and facilities.
- Responsible for performing production sanitation activities in conformance with Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs) and Good Production Practices (GPP’s)
- Removal of used components, cleaning and sanitation of production suites and equipment
- Clean and sanitize production equipment according to applicable SOPs and Batch Records
- Work as part of a team, maintaining GMP compliance within the manufacturing suites
- Complete documentation and record keeping in compliance with SOPs and cGMPs, following Good Documentation Practices
- Collaborate to help facilitate improvement opportunities to optimize sanitation, SOP and overall sanitation program
- Help trouble-shoot and problem solve quality constraints as a result of sanitation challenges
- Liaise with operations to champion corrective actions
- Work with a variety of cleaning products, solutions and tools
- Perform all duties according to cGMPs, SOPs, and Health and Safety standards
- Industrial cleaning experience preferred
- Experience in a food or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment would be considered an asset
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Previous industry experience is an asset
- Possess strong communication skills
- Ability to take and follow detailed direction and work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Comfortable with strenuous labour, heavy lifting, and standing for long periods of time
- Successful candidates must be able to pass security background check
- This is a full-time position based in Barrie.
- Working either Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:00pm OR Monday to Thursday 3.00pm to 1.00am
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.