Join MediPharm Labs! Share our passion and our mission. Our company offers rewarding opportunities for prospective employees and we are always looking for talented people who are interested in challenging work and continuous learning. We have a highly engaged workforce; everyone’s experience is valued. Our focus is on producing the highest quality cannabis oil and concentrates from MediPharm Labs facilities in Barrie, Ontario, Canada and Wonthaggi, Victoria, Australia.
Job Summary: Ensure that all product received is managed through the sampling process efficiently and accurately, ensuring timelines are met
- Assist shipping and receiving activities, specifically accepting material
- Support Quality Assurance with collecting, distributing and retaining samples of incoming materials for product release
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) cleaning program for warehouse and storage areas
- Sort and place materials, parts and goods on racks, locations or in bins according to MPL standards
- Enter receiving and incoming non-cannabis goods into MPL inventory system.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Procedures and ISO standards regarding inventory control, including FIFO stock rotation
- Prepare and label production material for processing activities
- Label products and items to be released by Quality - received, returned or shipped
- Maintain inventory controls and reporting by collecting stock location, recording amounts of materials and items received
- Assist in counting of physical inventory – performing daily cycle counts
- Packing and palletization of out-going product
- Flexible hours depending on deliveries
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Competent computer skills; Word and Excel
- Numerical ability; counting, addition, multiplication
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to use initiative and “get stuff done”
- Valid forklift driver’s license is an asset
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.