Wayfarer Vapes Deliver Unflinching Commitment to Quality
Wayfarer Vapes, the cannabis brand that specializes in cannabis concentrates inspired by sought-after cultivars. The brand describes itself as being “designed for the consumer with uncompromising tastes, Wayfarer delivers sleek design and an unflinching commitment to quality, to create the highest caliber experience.”
The process to arrive at such a high-quality cannabis vape product, begins by sourcing quality cannabis that is selected for its cannabinoid content. Then, using supercritical CO2 extraction at MediPharm Labs’ GMP-certified facility, we extract the desired compounds and add in botanical terpenes to create clean, consistent cannabis distillate. The resulting products are crafted without diluents or carrier oil, free from impurities and big on flavour.
The Wayfarer 0.5 ml cartridges are custom-designed for formulated cannabis extract, featuring an updated ceramic coil. This ensures that the extracts are heated to the perfect temperature and they deliver a smooth draw with minimal clogging. The ceramic mouthpiece lets the pure, bold taste of our extract shine through. Their cartridges are compatible with most vape batteries on the market.
In recent weeks, the Wayfarer branded products have become available for adult-use consumers in many provincial retailers and stores, including the Ontario Cannabis Store, BC Cannabis Stores, and Garden Variety (Manitoba retailer), to name a few. And NEW for medical patients, these vapes are now also available on the Medical Cannabis by Shoppers platform. The product line consists of carefully chosen cannabinoid-based vapes with brand names such as Northern Lights, Blue Dream, AC/DC, GG4 and Pink Kush. Behind the product is MediPharm Labs, the global leader in pharma-quality, cannabinoid-based products, who formulates the distillate in our GMP-certified facility in Barrie, Ontario, delivering a pure, clean taste for the user.
A variety of Wayfarer Products are available now.
- Northern Lights is a popular high-THC distillate with terpinolene, limonene, and beta-caryophyllene terpenes.
- Blue Dream is another popular high-THC distillate with alpha-pinene, myrcene, and beta-caryophyllene terpenes, as well as some floral notes.
- AC/DC (2:1 CBD: THC) is a popular phenotype of high CBD – low THC ratio with dominant myrcene, beta-caryophyllene, and limonene terpenes.
- Pink Kush is a distillate blend manufactured using high THC cannabis cultivars. The final product has a vibrant and sweet plethora of fruity, woody and flowery aromas from its dominant limonene, β-caryophyllene and linalool terpenes. You may also pick up the subtle earthy notes that complete this blend.
- GG4 a distillate blend created using high THC cannabis cultivars. You’ll notice the strong peppery and citrus aroma from the dominant beta-caryophyllene and limonene terpenes, with some herbal and pine undertones.
All of these inhalable products are formulated with 95% distillate and 5% terpenes, and
no carrier oil, highlighting the quality of MediPharm Labs’ cannabis extracts and based on the sensory analysis test results evaluating the aroma and palatability properties of the final product blend.
About the Wayfarer Brand
Learn more about Wayfarer on their website at https://wayfarercannabis.ca/
Learn more about MediPharm Lab’s extraction process and quality at https://www.medipharmlabs.com/about-us/our-pharma-quality-standards